Link to presentation: HERE
Presentation during the World Skin Health Day in Guinea – 2021 by Dr Claire Fuller, MD, Chair of the International Foundation of Dermatology (IFD) and Board member of the International League of Dermatological Societies (ILDS)
There are 11 dermatologists in Guinea for a population of 13 million.
- About the World Skin Health Day
- Introduction the World Health Organization Neglected Tropical Diseases Roadmap
- What is a Neglected Tropical Disease (NTD) ?. What are its consequences ?
- NTDs in Guinea:
- geographical distribution
- which ones have skin signs
- eradication initiative at the Government level
- 3 Pillars of the New NTD Roadmap