Link to the presentation: HERE
Presentation at the World Skin Health Day in Guinea – 2021 made by Dr Aimilios Lallas (International Society of Dermoscopy)
- from the First consensus paper in 2003 on the use of dermoscopic criteria mainly for pigmented tumors.
- Then extended to other indications in other dermatologic diseases.
- How dermoscopy changed dermatology:
- Predominant theories:
- Understanding and detecting the genesis of melanoma:
- Melanoma specific criteria:
- Reduction of needed biopsies by recognizing benign lesions.