The following article on Digital Health is from Foraus, the Swiss Think tank on Foreign Affairs. The introduction is here below and the full article as well as the webinar can be accessed by clicking on the links.
- We now all face tremendous and numerous health challenges such as the 2020 pandemic.
- With that in mind, what role can the World Health Organization – WHO and global community play using both:
- health data exchange ?
- Foraus contributed to this debate:
- First it convened experts and the general public to a virtual reflection on the Covid-19 crisis.
- Then it demonstrated existing opportunities through its Think Tank Talk event «Health Data Exchange in Times of Covid-19».
- The event was a learning experience for all, which we would like to share through this written contribution.
- Thus, here is our take-home message:
- We can reach universal health coverage by 2030.
- This will be possible if the use of technology reaches its full potential.
- However, we will need to create the necessary framework conditions and mechanisms.
- Further reading on foraus.ch: LINK
- Articles on Digital Health:
*I-DAIR: International Digital Health and Artificial Intelligence Research Collaborative