- Models are the result of the answering of a problem using data to answer s specific question (For example: recognize impetiginization over scabies: the data would then consist of images and clinical data)
- It is essentially a research result and is not part of an integrated solution in the real world. Seeing the overwhelming of the research done until now (2020), we are still currently stuck at this stage (2021).
- As mentioned earlier, the creation of a model is benchmarking and the real challenge lies in the integration of a model into the real world.
- This requires monitoring for safety.
- At the same time all the data generated is fed back to the model in order for it to continue to learn.