- For interested dermatologists in the US, there are a lot of other resources that American Academy of Dermatology (AAD) has put together through its task force, specifically, the Teledermatology Toolkit.
- It is highly recommended to anyone who’s looking for more guidance, especially in the U.S. Check out the AAD website.
- In short just goes through things like :
- how to code and bill for telederm services
- how to choose appropriate vendors
- how to understand compliance
- how to implement telederm in your practice (even from scartch).
The AAD Teledermatology task force is trying to help people who are being thrown into this perhaps unwillingly, to the benefit of the specialty.
Jules Lipoff. Teledermatology in the US. 8th World Congress of Teledermatology, Skin Imaging and AI in Skin diseases – November 2020